Robinson Cemetery, Lamar County, TX
Robinson Cemetery is located in the southwest quadrant of the county .8 mile south of the intersection of Farm Market Road 38 and Farm Market Road 1509 on FM 38. It is in Block 38 of the Lamar County Road Map produced by American Drafting and Services revised December 1993. The cemetery is 1/4 mile east of the highway on land owned by Mrs. Jim Perry in 1995.
The Cemetery was located by Berry Johnson, P.O. Box 265, Brookston, TX 75421, and surveyed by Ron Brothers and Butch and Betsy Mills on 2 Apr 1995. Only 2 stones were located. The following persons are known to be buried here: Annie Louis Robinson 21 Oct 1879 - 2 Jun 1900 and Georgie Elbetine Robinson 11 Jan 1880 - 4 Jul 1902.
GPS coordinates are not available.
Photograph of the Cemetery Is Not Available
To search for names in this and other cemeteries, click here.
To return to the map page, click here.
To return to the main Lamar County, TX page, click here.