Reeds Chapel Cemetery, Lamar County, TX
Reeds Chapel Cemetery is a Black cemetery located in the northeast quadrant of the county about 4.7 miles east of the intersection of Highway 271 and Farm Market Road 906 on Farm Market Road 906, about 50 yards from the road and is marked by a road sign. It is in Block 10 of the Lamar County Road Map produced by American Drafting and Services revised December 1993. The oldest inscribed grave in the cemetery is that of Y. K. McDonald, who died 17 Jun 1917. The cemetery was recorded by Ron Brothers in May 1991. There are many unmarked graves and only 60 could be identified.
GPS coordinates are not available yet.
Photograph of the Cemetery Is Not Available Yet
To search for names in this and other cemeteries, click here.
To return to the map page, click here.
To return to the main Lamar County, TX page, click here.