Milton Cemetery, Lamar County, TX
Milton Cemetery is located in the southeast quadrant of the county about three miles southwest of Deport on Farm Market Road 1501. It is in Block 59 of the Lamar County Road Map produced by American Drafting and Services revised December 1993. The cemetery contains 221 graves. It was recorded by Ron Brothers in April 1993.
In February 1995 an officer of the Milton Cemetery Association, Dorothy Holt, Rt. 1, Box 92, Deport, TX 75435 submitted additions and corrections to all entries. The oldest grave was that of P. A. Mowery who died 26 Mar 1900. The first Sunday in June is the annual cemetery reunion.
To search for names in this and other cemeteries, click here.
To return to the map page, click here.
To return to the main Lamar County, TX page, click here.