Camp Maxey Cemetery, Lamar County, TX
Camp Maxey Cemetery is located inside old Camp Maxey in the northwest quadrant of the county. It is in Block 16 of the Lamar County Road Map produced by American Drafting and Services revised December 1993. The cemetery was used for the interment of German Prisoners of War. The bodies were transferred to Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, TX in 1946 or 1947.
GPS coordinates are not available yet.
Photograph of the Cemetery Is Not Available Yet
To search for names in this and other cemeteries, click here.
To return to the map page, click here.
To return to the main Lamar County, TX page, click here.