Adams Cemetery, Lamar County, TX
Adams Cemetery is in the northeast quadrant of the county and contains evidence of about 23 graves. It is about 2 miles east of Paris off Farm Market Road 195, on the left side of the road about 1000 feet from the road in a grove of trees. It is near the intersection of County Roads 42470 and 42450. It is in Block 33 of the Lamar County Road Map produced by American Drafting and Services revised December 1993. Only three graves can be identified by a single marker with all three names on it. The oldest inscribed grave is that of Bertha A. Adams who died in 27 Feb 1887. There is evidence of about 20 unmarked graves there also. The cemetery was recorded by Tony and Elizabeth Booth in May 1979. The following persons are known to be buried here: Bertha A. Adams 27 Feb 1887 - 27 Feb 1887, Elizabeth C. Adams 10 Nov 1845 - 5 Mar 1887, Lily Adams 1881 - 1890.
GPS coordinates are not available yet.
Photograph of the Cemetery Is Not Available Yet
To search for names in this and other cemeteries, click here.
To return to the map page, click here.
To return to the main Lamar County, TX page, click here.